Today, 55% of businesses invest in professional search engine optimizing (SEO). It is important to ask these questions before your company considers SEO services.
Continue reading to find out more about SEO services and what you can expect when working with an SEO agency. Questions about our company’s seo plans?
What are SEO services?
SEO services can be offered by seo agencies, consultants, or freelancers to optimize your website for search engine optimization in order to increase search traffic and generate more revenue. While most SEO plans include technical, on-page and off-page SEO, some will focus more on particular areas such as off-page SEO.
Why should you use SEO services?
Investing in SEO services offers several benefits. A few examples include:
- Ask for help in specific areas of SEO such as off-page, local and technical SEO
- You can outsource SEO tasks such as keyword research, content creation, link-building, and many other things.
- Software to monitor rankings, tracking the return on investment and many other features
Services from an SEO agency can help you create and maintain an SEO strategy as well as track your organic search performance. The best thing? The best part? You have more time to work on the projects you care about.
What ranking factors should SEO services optimize for
Your SEO plan will determine the ranking factors that are targeted by SEO services. An SEO service plan that includes all aspects of SEO will optimize for technical, on-page and technical SEO. While an off-page plan will focus on off-page optimization, it will also optimize for SEO.
Google and other search engines use over 200 ranking factors.
These are the most important factors:
- Your backlink profile that focuses on the quality of other sites linking to you.
- Your content. This includes keyword targeting, content integration, content utility, and much more.
- The user experience includes page speed, usability and mobile-friendliness.
Your SEO service provider will determine if your SEO plan will be optimized for these ranking factors.
For example, a freelancer might be able to focus on specific areas such as off-page SEO. A consultant may specialize in SEO audits, while an agency might offer plans that include technical, on-page and off-page SEO.
Contact the service provider for more information about search engine optimization services. The service provider can give your company a list with deliverables and pricing that your team can use to compare SEO plans.
What are some examples of SEO services?
This example explains the meaning of SEO services.
Search engine optimization may be used by a bakery to rank for search terms like:
- Central PA gluten-free bakery
- Custom cookies from Bakery
- Bakery for wedding cake
To help the bakery reach its goal, the plan for the bakery includes the following deliverables:
- SEO audit to assess the site’s optimization potential and limitations
- These keywords are targeted by content creation
- Outreach to create high-quality, relevant links to the bakery site
Remember that the above example is only a small one. Most SEO plans will take additional steps to optimize the bakery site. They also include deliverables related consulting with your team, results reporting, and other tasks.
What types of SEO services are available?
Search engine algorithms have seen many updates and improvements in the years since Google and Ask Jeeves were launched. Many SEO companies provide specialized SEO services to help businesses in competitive industries succeed.
Here are some examples of some of most popular SEO Marketing services:
Traditional SEO services are a great option for many businesses. Local and ecommerce SEO services can give you a competitive edge that will maximize your SEO strategy’s impact.
Search engine optimization services may be able to focus on certain areas of SEO in some cases.
- Onpage SEO focuses on optimizing your website’s title tags, content and other aspects.
- Off-page SEO focuses on optimizing your online presence like your website’s backlinks
- Technical Search, which focuses optimizations that affect your website’s backend like page speed, site architecture and other factors.
It is not common for companies to invest on these services because SEO requires both technical and on-page SEO. Full-service SEO plans include both on-page and off-page technical SEO. This allows you to focus your efforts elsewhere by providing a single solution.
How much do SEO services cost?
Pricing for SEO services depends on many factors such as your goals, agency, and aggressiveness. Monthly SEO plans typically cost between $1500 and $5000 per month, while an hourly SEO plan costs between $100 and $300 per hour. For the best SEO rates, request a quote from an SEO service provider.
How can I budget for search engine optimization?
Each organization has a different marketing budget, but these tips will help you create an SEO budget.
- Do not choose cheap SEO plans. These services are often advertised as “cheap” with prices starting at $500 per month. When it comes to delivering promised deliverables and results, they often underdeliver or not deliver at all.
- Consider ongoing SEO vs. one time SEO. SEO is an ongoing strategy that will allow your business to generate greater returns on investment. When budgeting for SEO services, consider an ongoing investment as opposed to a one-time.
- Brainstorm SEO goals Once you have a clear understanding of your SEO goals, such as more traffic or higher rankings, you can then use that information to identify an SEO partner who shares those goals. WebFX is an example of an SEO service provider that focuses solely on driving revenue for clients.